Responsible for carrying out maintenance tasks on Emirates and third party aircraft components in accordance with company procedures and regulations. The Aircraft Technician works as part of a team under the direction and guidance of the assigned Licensed Aircraft Engineer within the appropriate trade/cross trade disciplines for which they have been trained.
– Carry out routine aircraft/engine/component servicing/ maintenance and/or approved structural repairs compliant to manufacturers procedures whilst observing all safety procedures for fluid replenishment, aircraft refuelling, aircraft systems charging/servicing as required
– Complete any component replacement and other maintenance activities as directed by immediate Supervisor. This will include the ability to obtain and understand Aircraft Maintenance Manual (AMM), Illustrated Parts catalogue (IPC), Component Maintenance Manual (CMM) or other approved documentation required to carry out the task.
– Assist Licensed Aircraft Engineers in trouble shooting, defect rectifications and carrying out modifications while also performing instructions contained in job card
– Participate and promote in creating a safety culture in an effort to minimise accidents and highlight any deficiencies/failures that can lead to such accidents. Ensure all work locations are kept clean and maintain excellent housekeeping. This includes being aware and communicating safety shortfalls. Maintain vigilance in ensuring work areas (including the ramp), vehicles, stands, lockers are free of FOD and that toolboxes are regularly audited, maintained and kept clean.
– Responsible to maintain knowledge of airport safety regulations including holding and maintaining an Airport Driving Permit. Should be fully conversant and compliant with airport manoeuvring area requirements.
– Be responsible for managing performance by working closely with supervisor on performance management processes, using MyBC system to agree on development plans including training and development requirements
– Ensure prompt attendance to all allocated tasks with the intent to maximise ground time and avoid operational delays/disruptions. This includes obtaining aircraft/component status brief from Licensed Aircraft Engineer (LAE), reports and preparing work accordingly. Communicate any aircraft/ component/ structural defects to the LAE in a timely manner and ensure relevant information is during shift handovers.
Qualifications & Experience
National Diploma/Higher National Diploma (12+2 or equivalent) or Apprenticeship in Mechanical, Electronic, Avionics or Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent training with a reputable airline or an approved maintenance organisation.
Experience post basic training in an Aircraft Maintenance environment or 5+ years.
Experience in Structures or Component Maintenance for applicable workshop. Must be able to hold a valid Airport Driving Permit.
Safety Sensitve; Yes
Key Responsibilities Cleaning, testing, maintaining, prepping and repairing equipment prior to carrying out a job Monitoring and repairing equipment during...Apply For This Job
An Electrician will repair, maintain, install and monitor electrical equipment through the hotel and respond to all electrical related emergency...Apply For This Job
To Provide electrical and electronic engineering services to Ras Al Khaimah International Airport to ensure the continuous availability and operation...Apply For This Job
At Encore-Europe & Middle East we will recognize and support your efforts to live our Purpose, Mission, and Values everyday....Apply For This Job
Join our Team Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service. Four Seasons provides employees...Apply For This Job