To ensure compliance with established branch operational procedures by examining records, operating practices and documents in the branch.
This role will ensure that branch audits are carried out on time and irregularities or process deviations are highlighted or escalated to ensure that they are rectified and resolved in a timely manner.
1. Must have 3-5 years of experience in Internal Audit, AML & Compliance, Risk Management, Frau, Banking Operations, etc.
2. Must have reasonable knowledge of audit procedures, risks and controls
3. Aware of local regulatory requirements
4. Must have sound knowledge of exchange business and experience in data analysis is preferred
5. UAE driving license is a must
Whats On Your Plate? Conduct business reviews with accounts and identify business opportunities and business relationships which result in the...Apply For This Job
We are seeking a resilient and versatile leader who enjoys making an impact on people and processes, and can influence...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Finance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels...Apply For This Job
As a member of the Regional Leadership Team, you provide commercial financial leadership to support sustainable growth, optimize performance and...Apply For This Job
The Financial Analyst will be in the role of providing support to Senior Financial Controller. The Financial Analyst is expected...Apply For This Job