The job holder will be responsible for selling and promoting all beauty products at Lifestyle stores. The job holder will also be responsible for driving sales for the store through efficient store operations, visual merchandising, customer service delivery and adherence to company norms.
• Formulate the monthly Makeover Campaigns calendars for the concept in consultation with the Brand
Manager and Department Manager and circulate the calendar in a timely manner
• Plan and organize the Makeover Campaigns as per the approved calendar
• Create and maintain the database of regular clients for Makeover Campaigns
• Fix appointments with the regular clients for Makeover Campaigns
• Monitor and handle customer queries and advise customers on proper application of make-up and how to fully maximize the products.
• Ensure seasonal peaks, important trading/promotional events are handled efficiently.
• Play an advisory role to customers for buying and applying make-up, to facilitate cross and link selling.
• Implement a high standard of customer service for her door, within the store.
• Exhibit Flexibility on given schedule, while performing various make-up events across Lifestyle stores.
• Ensure customer needs are met and complaints/queries are addressed in a timely manner. Where needed, they are escalated to be resolved on priority.
• Assess mystery shopping feedback and prepare action plan for improvement.
3.Sales and Commercial Profit
• Well aware of the latest trends in the Beauty Industry to be ahead of competitors.
• Achieve the revenue targets for the store.
• Ensure regular monitoring of sales on exclusive cosmetics brands to support and ensure sales targets are achieved up to the maximum level.
• Exhibits the ability to sell appropriate products to promote sales after doing a makeover.
• Actively seeks ways to achieve or exceed shop sales targets.
• Ensure that every Makeover Campaign, product demonstration and communication with clients is
translated into sales
• Monitor and control expenses(stock damages and consumables) through efficient store operations.
• Interpret and act on operational profit and sales reports and focus on improving under-performing areas
• Monitor and continuously seek to understand commercial environment, local trading patterns, competitor
activity and market trends in the retail sector and their impact on their store.
• Work in line with Brand Managers to understand the new launches and activities to be covered for the
same to promote sales.
• Work with Brand Manager to promote non sellers / slow sellers during makeover activities and increase
sales for these references thus helping to clear aging at stores