1) Establish the Group HSE and security management plan for the sake of loss prevention of the site and manage and direct the activities of HSE team.
2) Assist senior management in preparing for external HSE audits.
3) Develop, publish, review and revise the HSE policy, manual, procedures and work instructions, ensuring compliance with ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and all relevant UAE regulations.
4) Coordinate with GCC HSE Team and ensure the preparation of the Group HSE reports and proper keeping of records throughout inspections.
5) Prepare the project HSE Plan and Prepare and Reviewed Risk Assessment and JHA with Corporate Team.
6) Maintain the Regional HSE training log and ensure that all HSE personnel are trained to the latest version of the appropriate standards.
7) Preparation of policies of Fire drill on emergency evacuation Operations and Maintenance of firefighting equipment’s.
8) Lead investigations & Inspections into workplace incidents resulting in the injury or illness of employees and/or damage to equipment and facilities.
9) Co-ordinate with client safety Dept. and safety Officers & various relevant govt officials and secure permits as and when required.
10) Staying up to date with changes in HSE regulations and ensuring the company’s practices remain compliant.
1) Bachelor’s degree in environmental science or engineering required, Master’s degree preferred, or Equivalent years of Experiences in the same field.
2) (NEBOSH) general certification is must and Certified Safety Professional(CSP) or CMIOSH.
3) Min 8 yrs to Max 15 yrs of experience in a an HSE supervisory/managerial role is required.
4) ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 Lead Auditor certification is required as he should be able to assess procedures and processes for compliance as per the standards.
5) Familiarity with UAE industrial standards, safety and environmental standards, and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards is required.
6) Knowledge of ISO 9001 will be an advantage.
7) Strong analytical skills and the ability to write clear, concise and comprehensive trend analysis reports is an advantage.
8) Proficiency in Microsoft Office software will be required.
9) An ability to communicate effectively in English, both in writing and verbally is required, Basic Arabic is preferred.
Key Accountabilities: Assist in implementing and maintaining safety guidelines, procedures and policies within the organization Inspect work area premises for...Apply For This Job
About the Role Support the Ground Safety team with system administration, management and data analysis of safety occurrence data, mandatory...Apply For This Job
JOB PURPOSE Manage the overall risk management and hazard identification of the SkyCargo operations both at Hub Operations and network...Apply For This Job