To provide a consistent quality service to the customers at any designated area to all passengers at any designated area
(check-in, gates, transfer desk, special handling and FMU) that is consistent with Dnata’s high service standards. The timely and efficient service provided should be in accordance to the agreed Standard Operating Procedures as well as safety and security standards set by International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) and Local Airport Authorities.
– Display excellent customer service skills, team work and understanding to achieve customer satisfaction. Strive as part of a dedicated team to avoid complaints and earn compliments.
– Ensure excellent discipline and grooming standards are displayed at all times while on duty.
– Always adhere to the set service standards and procedures so that the passengers are handled in a friendly and efficient manner.
– Ensure all equipment used at the designated work location is in good working order and report any maintenance requirements to the senior management on duty.
– Ensure that all the requests and completion remarks are updated accurately in DMIS and that all charge notes are generated and authorised for billing.
– Generate a list of pending requests from DMIS to analyse advance work load profile.
– Report any irregularity or service shortfall to the senior management on duty to enable service recovery and appropriate corrective action to be taken.
– Ensure that the handling requirements of the various categories of passengers (e.g. unaccompanied minors, young passengers, wheelchair, elderly and passengers with special needs etc…) have been met and that special services and facilities are provided to meet any special services requirements by the customers.
– O Levels or equivalent.
– 2 + years experience in a Customer Service role.
– Proficiency in spoken and written English.
– Vocational or Diploma (12+2 or equivalent) desirable but not required
– P ositive attitude with a natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, and when dealing with people from many cultures
Some roles require one or more of the following:
– Fluency in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Mandarin, Japanese
– Reservation and ticketing experience (is adventagous)
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66. Besides travel benefits normally associated with an airline, more information on employee benefits is available within the ‘Working Here’ section of this site. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the site you can also consider the benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.
Job Purpose Manage relations with passengers by recovering from service failures ensuring retention of loyal customers. Handle passenger claims, complaints,...Apply For This Job
Synopsis Analyze, assess, and monitor day-to-day operations for the pest management by leading investigations and audits for Identification and control...Apply For This Job
Majid Al Futtaim Entertainment invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We...Apply For This Job
Provide excellent customer service Assist Business class passengers throughout from the counters to the drop-off/pick-up point where the chauffeur will...Apply For This Job
To apply for this job please visit tas-ekgcareers.taleo.net.