The Senior Software Engineer is a fully participating member of an agile feature team working independently on software development and problem resolution. The role involves technical design, software development, implementation and maintenance software solutions/products that support the Emirates Group Business.
– Work with senior technical engineers in the technical design process by contributing in the analysis of technical application requirements.
– Convert technical solutions for small to medium sized initiatives into low level design and working code.
– Independently write secure and optimized code through implementation of Emirates Group approved coding standards.
– Be part of the rotational on-call support and actively participate in resolving production issues within SLAs with minimal or no active supervision.
– Accountable for built in quality and ensuring 100% unit testing as part of the CI/CD pipeline.
– Analyse and fix all identified defects with minimal rework
– Ensure re-factoring practices are adequately adopted to ensure minimum code debt.
– Ensure logging and monitoring hooks are implemented as part of the code development.
– Continuously stay up to date in the relevant technologies and implement the learnings to enhance the code quality.
– Adhere to the Emirates Group IT coding standards, guidelines and best practices and contribute to Software Engineering Playbooks and other Standards documents.
Qualifications & Experience
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Computational Mathematics, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering.
Certification in SalesForce/Maximo/Full Stack Developer/UI Experts/ERP/MainFrame.
5+ yrs Software Engineering experience preferably in agile ways of working
Experience with a range of technologies (please refer the ‘SWE Core Technology grouping)
– Developing software in an enterprise environment.
– Testing concepts such as unit testing, functional testing and test automation.
– Resolving a variety of issues using technical expertise.
– System design tools as well as experience using technologies such as Java, Angular JS, React JS
– Designing simple applications/modules.
– Strong agile Software Development Skills
– Strong Systems Analytical skills
– Experience in working with a range of technologies
The ideal candidate will have experience in at least one (or more) of the below Technology Domains:
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Principal Highway Engineer to join our team! In this role, you will work...Apply For This Job
Experienced Tibco Architect with knowledge on latest products (e.g. Tibco business works container edition) and hands on experience on Platform...Apply For This Job
You as a Communication Engineer will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dubai, UAE. Reporting to the Service...Apply For This Job
Job Description Performing the Pre Bid Site Visit, Energy Audits and provide the detailed BOQ and scope of work to...Apply For This Job
Your Tasks Location: 9 months UAE (Abu Dhabi) then KSA, Jubail; Applying contracting & procurement strategies and tactics; Tendering, bid...Apply For This Job