1. Perform administrative skills such as typing, filing, copying, faxing, opening and sorting mail, coordinating appointments for General Manager and answer telephones according to Four Seasons standards.
2. Prepare written correspondence on behalf of General Manager and potential other Division Heads for approval.
3. Compile monthly guest comment analysis and ensure proper distribution of results.
4. Handle travel arrangements and reservations for managers and VIP guests. 5. Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct while maintaining the confidentiality of the Executive Office as set forth in Employee Handbook.
6. Maintain a clean, neat and organized work area and file storage system.
7. Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
8. Maintain master list of donations made to charities on behalf of the hotel.
9. Complete all payroll records for proper signature.
10. Handle complaints in the absence of the General Manager and inform as to action taken and follow up required.
11. Maintain stationery supplies for Executive Office.
12. Assist with Glitch follow up to guests on behalf of Executive Office.
13. Maintain policy and procedure manuals; update and distribute as necessary.
14. Complete accounting paper work when handling invoices and coordinate correspondence with third parties on behalf of superiors.
15. Assist with Annual Purchase Orders and other files requiring the General Manager’s approval and signature.
1. To provide a friendly and professional service that always exceeds guest’s expectation.
2. To coordinate the recruitment, training, development and evaluation of employees and managers within the department.
3. To implement action plans to correct problems identified in operations surveys such as LQA and Employee Engagement Surveys.
4. Requires knowledge and the ability to operate computer equipment including word processing and spreadsheet software plus other systems (i.e. Opera, Windows, Bayan payroll and analysis reports etc).
5. To accept responsibility for the health safety and welfare of all areas of the department, guests and employees and to respond properly in any hotel emergency situation.
6. To safeguard guests and employees with knowledge and application of health and safety, accident prevention, fire drills and first aid.
7. To attend and participate in all management meetings and events as directed by the General Manager and to attend functions either social or business to develop relationships with the community and support the sales process.
8. To ensure you read the hotel’s employee handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
9. To undertake other duties and responsibilities which, while outside the normal routine, will be within the overall scope of the position.
10. To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform/attire and name badge.
11. To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department personal appearance standards.
12. To comply with local legislation as required.
13. To maintain good working relationships with your colleagues and all other departments through working by The Golden Rule.
14. To respond to any changes in the department as dictated by the needs of the industry, company or hotel.
15. To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
16. To deliver the very best employee experience developing all of its elements: uncompromising quality, unstinting dedication, attention to details, personal attention, outstanding service, enduring culture, shared sprit and abiding ethic.
A Personal Assistant to the General Manager maintains an efficient and effective Executive Office via the distribution of internal and...Apply For This Job
As an Assistant Manager, VIP Services, you will assist and lead the day-to-day VIP Services operation, ensuring exceptionally high standards...Apply For This Job
As an Assistant IT Manager your role will include key responsibilities such as: Monitor the operation and security of all...Apply For This Job
Carrying out specialized tasks in the field of conducting investigation and accusation procedures in criminal cases, including (interrogation, hearing witnesses,...Apply For This Job
Job Responsibilities: A- Manage onboarding process for new vendors. B- Regularly update regional approved vendor and contractor list. C- Ensure...Apply For This Job