Field Service Engineer I
We have an opportunity for a Tec Pro Field Service Engineer to join our Honeywell Performance Technologies team in Abu Dhabi. This is an interesting career opportunity in the Process Automation domain with world’s leading Automation Solutions company. This is a learning opportunity with a 2-tier approach of hands-on training and on-job training with a senior buddy for Honeywell’s leading Control Systems – DCS (Experion PKS) and Safety Systems. You will understand and deal with complex technical equipment and a highly sophisticated range of products/services/DCS/Safety Systems. You will learn about the applicable systems and business processes of the LOB. This is a great opportunity with a good potential to understand Oil & Gas / Refining Industries’ process automation requirements and Honeywell Solutions.
We provide performance chemicals and materials, process technologies, and automation controls. By supporting the global transition towards renewable energy and low-carbon economy, we’re accelerating a more sustainable future to help change the world. As pioneers of automation control, we understand complex industrial facilities, and how to create high-quality and high-performance chemicals and materials.
Safety, sustainability, and digitalization powering the future of chemicals, materials, and energy.
· Support the Life Cycle Solutions and Services delivery organization for projects engineering, hardware, software, and services delivery.
· Delivering onsite services for configuration / maintenance of Honeywell Control systems.
· Compliance to organizational systems and business processes.
· Compliance to company’s HSE policies.
Key skills and qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering – electronic systems/industrial automation/ electrical.
· Good communication skills.
· Basic understanding of Industrial Process Measurements & Controls
· Safety System application and basic concepts
· Computer proficiency – Servers and Workstations configurations.
· Software proficiency – Windows Server Platform, Windows 7, SQL, Networking concepts and configuration. MSOffice Packages.
· Ability to learn and grasp the technical aspects of Process Control Systems.
· Become Your Best. Ability to learn and roll out theoretical and practical learnings on job quickly.
· Passion for Winning – Gets Results / Results oriented
· A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation in an international work environment
· Market specific training and ongoing personal development.
· Experienced leaders to support your professional development.
Equal opportunity statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Join us now and be part of a global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future!
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as Lead Engineering Associate II. The incumbent...Apply For This Job
Description We are looking for an experienced, driven civil engineer with a wealth of industry knowledge. To ensure success, the...Apply For This Job
JOB INTRODUCTION: We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer for our Electronic Security Systems Division. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager,...Apply For This Job
Key Accountabilities: Establishing of an in-house electrical / electronic development capability to support the various development programmes of HALCON Establishing...Apply For This Job
Job Purpose Elevate Your Career: Join Our Dynamic Team of iOS and Android Developers in Sunny Dubai! Are you a...Apply For This Job