The First officer acts as second in command of the aircraft supporting the Captain of the aircraft during all normal and abnormal situations so that safety is maintained at the highest possible level. The First officer will also set, maintain, demonstrate high standards in all aspects of their position and act as the brand ambassador for flydubai, so that the corporate image is upheld at all times.
1. Maintain the safe day to day operation of the aircraft as the second in command.
2. Set an example to be followed by all flydubai crew to preserve the corporate image of flydubai.
3. Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to by all members of crew.
4. Notify the company or GCAA of any breaches in SOP or safety through the appropriate reporting medium so that lessons can be learnt by the company to enhance flight safety
5. Ensure he/she is fit to fly at all times and notify the company if not.
6. Operate the aircraft according to the approved policies and procedures as determined by flydubai and the GCAA.
Non Type Rated requirements:
Type Rated requirements:
Knowledge / Skills
The Role Savills have been appointed on an exclusive basis to lease units at the EXPO Village development, a high-quality...Apply For This Job
The position will be responsible for leading over 3,500 O&T staff across 29 countries in the Middle East and Africa...Apply For This Job
flydubai is pleased to announce the all new REACH – Internship Engagement Programme – a programme that is designed to...Apply For This Job
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking project coordinator and facilities administrator to join our established and growing team in...Apply For This Job
About The Role The Senior Legal Counsel will be responsible for providing legal support across the organization as well as...Apply For This Job
flydubai is pleased to announce the all-new National Development Initiative for UAE Nationals – an initiative that is designed to...Apply For This Job
To apply for this job please visit flydubai.taleo.net.