Job Purpose :
The HR Officer is responsible to support the HR Manager with key areas of the function and be responsible for the preparation and delivery of tasks or objectives in line with the wider HR & Development Strategy. This post will have a particular focus on recruitment ensuring the organisation employs the right balance of staff in terms of skills and experience, training & development opportunities are available to employees to enhance their performance and achieve the employer’s business goals.
· Recruitment & Selection process through to the onboarding process.
· HR Administration & Leave Management Process.
· Training & Development across the organisation.
· Ensuring the implementation & adherence of various policies, processes, procedures & systems
across the organisation.
· Manage the transactional elements of HR including HR reporting, maintaining Employee data
and drafting employment contracts and will assist with the implementation of various HR
· Responsible for HR data analysis such as staff turnover rate, attendance rate so as to manage the
team in an effective way.
· Make recommendations where appropriate regarding improvements to existing policies,
procedures and systems.
· Develop a good working relationship with other departments and all employees.
· Diploma or Degree in HRM
· Min. of 6 years in an HR role
· Candidates with experience in the education industry would be preferred
· Candidates with strong recruitment background and experience in performance management
would be preferred.
· Ability to gain credibility quickly and to cultivate good relationships with colleagues at all levels
of the organisation.
· Ability to handle multiple senior leaders
· Ability to work with people from various cultural backgrounds
· Ability to work within a dispersed team, collaborating as appropriate but taking ownership and responsibility for own areas of work
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to produce work to a high level of accuracy and detail
· This position would be the first point of contact for multiple stakeholders, hence the candidate
should be able to take initiative and lead
· Calm, particularly under pressure, and able to meet tight deadlines
· Ability to manage challenging situations
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Good reporting and MS Excel skills
· Proficient in MS Office & Computer Applications
Interested candidates can apply on our website: http://www.fortes.co/Careers
About The Role We are looking for an outstanding and motivated candidate to join Dubai American Academy in the capacity...Apply For This Job
Job Purpose : The HR Officer is responsible to support the HR Manager with key areas of the function and...Apply For This Job