Accountable for service management of the IT services end-to-end within a portfolio of business applications, its underlying infrastructure and their dependencies in the assigned area comprising of multiple business units, IT teams and suppliers. Promotes continuous improvement, service quality, customer satisfaction and operational efficiency in the day-to-day operations. Develops and implements service management policies, procedures, and standards that meet business requirements and ensures optimal support of the business applications and their dependent components.
– Lead the operational support services for a portfolio of 50-100 business applications and its dependencies in accordance with the service risk exposure and monitors service delivery.
– Perform service performance analysis and effectively channel the outcome and collaborate with relevant teams in IT, business and/or supplier for continuous service improvements.
– Champion and promote service management culture and ensure adherence to organisation?s IT Service Management standards and practices in the assigned areas.
– Monitor service performance, act as a service escalation point for business and orchestrate the speedy resolution of incidencts to ensure ongoing business satisfaction.
– Manage and monitor the performance against Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) across all teams for both in-house as well as supplier solutions.
– Establish, maintain and conduct periodic Business Service Reviews in the assigned areas of Business Units as needed by the business stakeholders.
– Negotiate and agree the right annual support budgets with all relevant stakeholders in the assigned area, balancing service requirements with financial objectives of the organistion. Ensure budgets and resulting service performance remain in line with the overall IT and service management strategy and ensure service quality requirements are met. Track service/product/platform utilisation during the year to ensure improved efficiency.
– Establish, formalise and conduct Supplier Service Reviews to ensure contractual objectives are met and SLAs are tracked and reported. Identify and ensure collection of Service Credits and/or Service Debits where contractually appropriate. Participate in the tendering and supplier selection process in addition to renewals to drive adherence to IT service management standards. Ensure the routine supplier payment process is setup efficiently for service continuity from the suppliers.
– Provide feedback and improvement recommendations via the respective practice heads to maximize the efficiency of support and IT Service Management within the organization.
– Maintain good rapport with all business stakeholders and build long-term working relationships with all current and upcoming external service providers and partners by objectively demonstrating the continual service improvements.
Qualifications & Experience
Information Technology.Other : 8+ Years experience
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) : Degree in a subject relevant to IT Experience in management experience in the IT industry, ideally with experience in leading a function in Service Management role
– Expert knowledge and working experience in Service Management.
– Ability to use enterprise tools/systems e.g. ServiceNow, AppDynamics, Splunk, Power BI and possess the technical abilities to create own senior management dashboards
– Solid knowledge of ITIL V4 practices backed up with experience in a service organisation (Certification preferred)
– Solid knowledge of SAFe agile practices and experience in blending it with ITIL practices for best outcomes (preferred)
Leadership Role : NO
To restore normal IT service operations within agreed service levels and business priorities and minimize the adverse impact on business...Apply For This Job
· Maintain and monitor solar project plans, project schedules, and expenditures. · Coordinate with the Engineering team. · Manage site...Apply For This Job
The job holder will research, collect and analyze data by providing assistance to the leadership team/ Business teams to interpret...Apply For This Job
The purpose of this role is work closely with the Digital Performance teams to implement and execute Performance Marketing campaigns,...Apply For This Job
Role responsbilities includes: Prepare a project execution plan in consultation with Business Design and the Developers in order to accomplish...Apply For This Job