We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as Lead Engineering Associate II. The incumbent will be required to work in a project environment – from study phase through designing, implementation, documenting, delivering and maintaining APC, WFC and BMA solutions primarily in Middle East Region.
Optimizing project productivity and quality by driving and maintaining standardization will be an important goal. In addition, the incumbent will be required to support sales with presentations, demonstrations, participate in Proof of Concept (PoC). The solution involves multiple skills like heat and mass transfer knowledge, understanding of thermodynamics, fluid dynamics and control theory.
Candidate will apply software technologies to achieve process optimization (PO) solutions across Oil & Gas, Refiner, chemical, minerals industries (after appropriate initial training in all relevant packages). The application could be deployed on-premises or in Cloud.
The position is a direct staff position with billability to external customer projects, intercompany customer projects and customer support services on average >= 90%.
Honeywell Connected Enterprise develops software that securely unites OT and IT data to make better decisions and improve operational performance. Our flagship suite of applications, Honeywell Forge unites real-time data across assets, people, and processes to drive intelligent operations growth, productivity, and risk mitigation.
Software that empowers those who make, move, and operate the world’s critical resources to grow responsibly.
· Contribute to technical discussions in the areas of asset performance, digital integrations and / or data driven models.
· Work with the lead or senior engineer to design & delivery of projects. Candidate will also be responsible for independently delivering their part of work with minimum supervision.
· Carry out product demonstrations/proof of concepts.
· Support the development of conceptual, user requirement, functional and detailed technical design specifications and provides support and broad expertise for APM applications.
· Establish the acceptance of designs with customer stakeholders. Translating and conveying impact of process and system changes to bottom line and articulating the benefits & value to the customer.
· Ensure that the appropriate test scripts, test data, test logs, & defect logs are in place to ensure quality delivery.
· Participate and facilitate critical project activities, ensuring buy-in and acceptance from the customer.
· Support change management within customer organization through preparation of business process diagrams, preparing training & best practice documentation, conducting training sessions.
· Share technical knowledge with project team, supervisor, own discipline and other disciplines.
· Communicate with internal team regarding technical issues, escalating these early in the project.
· Provide pre-sales support to proposal teams.
· Showcase and define Honeywell’s solutions to potential customers.
Key skills and qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in Chemical engineering.
· Preferably holds industrial IT technology certificates (e.g. MCTS SQL Server, XML Services, Python and / or state-of-the-art Programming Languages).
· Good written and oral communication skills (in English & Arabic).
· Team player with strong interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Strong analytical/problem solving skills
· Capable of focusing on and prioritizing key issues
· A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation in an international work environment
· Market specific training and ongoing personal development.
· Experienced leaders to support your professional development.
· Annual salary and consolidated allowance
· Group medical insurance plan
· Life and long-term disability insurance
· Paid annual leave and time off work.
· Business travel insurance
Equal opportunity statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Join us now and be part of a global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future!
Field Service Engineer I We have an opportunity for a Tec Pro Field Service Engineer to join our Honeywell Performance...Apply For This Job
JOB INTRODUCTION: G4S is currently looking for experienced Project Engineer for our Electronics Security Systems Division. Reporting to the Project Manager,...Apply For This Job
Job Purpose Elevate Your Career: Join Our Dynamic Team of iOS and Android Developers in Sunny Dubai! Are you a...Apply For This Job
About the Job: An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Technician – Engineering for Burj Al Arab Jumeirah. The main...Apply For This Job
Key Accountabilities: Establishing of an in-house electrical / electronic development capability to support the various development programmes of HALCON Establishing...Apply For This Job