In line with Emirates Group’s ambitious growth plans and global recruitment drive, we are searching for a motivated recruitment leader to oversee our Cabin Crew Recruitment team. You will be responsible for promoting accountability, nurturing improvement, and enhancing efficiency in line with our growth strategy.
In this crucial role as our Manager Human Resources – Cabin Crew Recruitment, you will spearhead our Cabin Crew recruitment endeavours. You will oversee a skilled team of 70 recruiters and administrative staff, concentrating on establishing accountability for efficiently and successfully achieving our weekly cabin crew recruitment targets. This permanent position is based full-time at the Emirates Group Headquarters in Dubai.
In this role, you will:
• Collaborate with executive management and various business units to elevate our weekly hiring plans, including Service Delivery, Cabin Crew Training, Roster Planning, Corporate Communication, HRBP, IT, and Onboarding. Emphasis will be on aligning recruitment strategies with corporate communications and branding initiatives to ensure we have maximum reach globally to attract Cabin crew.
• Commit to completing daily file reviews promptly, in strict adherence to business requirements. Maintain the highest standards in candidate evaluation, ensuring seamless alignment with corporate branding.
• Deliver between 400 – 600 new hires per month, meeting established targets, while keenly recognizing the importance of maintaining consistent brand representation throughout the recruitment process.
• Cultivate robust relationships with key stakeholders to ensure the seamless execution of the hiring plan, with a primary focus on efficiency and alignment with the overall corporate image.
• Spearhead efforts to enhance our corporate communications and branding, and to integrate these into the recruitment process. Ensure a cohesive and compelling employer brand presence that attracts top talent and resonates with potential candidates.
• Present strategic recommendations for continuous improvement to our leadership teams, providing insights and in-depth analysis of the recruitment processes (application submission, assessment process, campaign attendance, etc.) to refine strategies for improved results.
Qualifications & Experience
To be considered for the role, you must meet the below requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject (Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology etc) and 10+ years’ experience in Recruitment or Human Resources, preferably with HR Professional accreditation.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in recruitment leadership, ideally within aviation or related industries.
• Demonstrated expertise in recruiting across diverse roles and attracting top talent.
• Proven success in surpassing monthly hiring targets in high-volume recruitment settings.
• Proficiency in leading and motivating recruitment teams.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, fostering collaboration across business units.
• Extensive global recruitment strategy development and execution experience.
• Collaborative work history with various business units including Service Delivery, Training, Planning, Communication, HRBP, IT, and Onboarding.
• Data-driven analytical skills for strategic decision-making.
• Ability to present strategic recommendations based on recruitment process analysis and KPIs.
How You’ll Work:
• We work with Oracle Taleo, LinkedIn Recruiter, HireVue and Microsoft Office
• We’re full time in office, and do not offer hybrid, work-from-home or remote options
• We work 42 hours per week, Monday – Friday
At Emirates Group, we’re committed to providing our employees with opportunities to grow and develop in their careers. So if you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, apply today and join our team!
Recruitment Process and Timeline
Emirates is an international organisation with employees from over 160 nationalities, we encourage applications from across the globe. Your application journey begins by applying via the Emirates Careers website. Please ensure your CV is up to date for our talent acquisition team to review your profile. If you meet the criteria of the role, you will then be invited to a screening call with one of our Recruitment leaders, to share more about your experience. If you are shortlisted you will then be invited to interview with our Recruitment Management. If you are successful, your recruiter will reach out to you with an offer and then our Onboarding team will ensure a smooth transition to your new role at Emirates.
Salary & Benefits
Join our team of over 100,000 people and follow your passions into one of over 50 brands in the Emirates Group. We’re led by our world-famous airline, Emirates, and our global air services provider, dnata. All our leading brands – in travel, tourism, leisure, aviation, sport and retail – reflect our passion for innovation. We strive for exceptionally high standards in all the products and services we offer and we’ve built an admired global reputation because of it. Work with us to build exciting brands and progress your career in the Emirates Group.
Job Description: L&C is currently seeking a motivated and experienced HR Coordinator to join our team in Dubai. As an...Apply For This Job
Job Description: Coordinate the end-to-end recruitment process, including posting job vacancies, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial candidate assessments....Apply For This Job
Role Overview: The Female HR Executive will be responsible for providing comprehensive HR support and services to our client in...Apply For This Job
About MBM Gulf Electromechanical LLC: MBM Gulf Electromechanical LLC is a leading electromechanical company in the UAE, specializing in providing...Apply For This Job
Job Description: Flowtronix LLC, based in Abu Dhabi, is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced HR Assistant to join our...Apply For This Job