To help in the day to day administrative duties in the Head Office.
1. Providing administrative support to all office staff as and when required.
2. To maintain cleanliness of office equipment and furniture.
3. Provide assistance for company furnishings needed to be moved or transferred from one place to another.
4. Pick up/ sorting and distribution of office mail.
5. Pick up and drop of candidates.
6. Other duties assigned by the management.
7. Maintains a list of kitchen / office supplies and forward it to the Admin Department for processing.
8. Arrange delivery of office and kitchen supplies and put in stock cabinets.
9. Handles the kitchen equipment’s/utensils and maintain cleanliness of the same.
10. Deliver office supplies from stock/supply area to concerned staffs.
11. Delivery of documents and other items as required by management.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Secondary School
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar field
Knowledge / Skills
• Good command of English Language
• Team work
• Problem solving and decision making
• Organizing for results
• Attention to detail & quality
• Effective communication
• Customer Service
ROLE RESPONSIBILITY: Responsible for delivering and picking up mail, message, documents, packages, and other items to and from offices, post...Apply For This Job
JOB DESCRIPTION: Managing the POS configuration items: menus, screens, periodic pricing, etc. Creating POS system, being compliant with hardware and software Providing...Apply For This Job
Description We are looking for a sharp administrator to provide leadership support and keep the office running smoothly and efficiently....Apply For This Job
We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant with strong technical skills to support our executive team. The ideal candidate will...Apply For This Job
To provide basic administrative or general office support. This role is typically focused on the completion of standardised tasks and...Apply For This Job