Support the Manager/Specialist to review and close safety reports, investigate incidents and accidents involving Emirates operations, in accordance with the relevant internal and external regulations, standards and best practices.
Contribute to the production of investigation reports that identify root cause, systemic safety hazards and deficiencies in our operations and provide recommendations to prevent future occurrences and enhance operational safety.
– Support the Safety Manager/Specialist to conduct investigations of safety incidents involving Emirates Group staff and contractors, aircraft, equipment, and associated facilities to identify the causal factors and propose recommendations to avoid re-occurrence and improve overall safety levels.
– Support the Safety Manager/Specialist in collecting information from the involved operational departments for a safety incident that is under formal Group Safety investigation.
– Liaise with the operations departments to ensure their timely response to the collection of the documentation and information related to an investigation of a safety incident. Collect, share, and review with the Safety Manager/Specialist the responses received from the operation/line departments related to the investigation of the safety incident and the recommended corrective and preventive actions.
– As directed by the Safety Manager/Specialist work with the Safety Promotions team and other key stakeholders to develop safety awareness training and communication materials. Participate in safety campaigns to increase safety awareness.
– Conduct in-depth analysis of safety data and present statistical summaries/reports to the Safety Manager/Specialist highlighting significant trends and occurrences.
– Provide guidance to operational departments to help them identify and assess the hazards and risk present in their departments/operations.
– Maintain up to date knowledge on our Safety Management System and relevant safety critical procedures and undergo specialised training as needed to ensure effective support and recommendations are provided to operational departments.
12 Years schooling or equivalent
Medical/Safety / Ground Safety 5+ Years
– For Ground Safety: Safety Investigation certificate or similar (desirable).
– For Workplace Health and Safety: IG NEBOSH certificate or similar.
– Operational experience in the relevant field. Require aviation industry experience, demonstrating strong technical writing skills.
– Good written English
– Familiar with safety management systems, safety reporting systems, investigation techniques, human factors, and risk management.
– Knowledge of airline operations, modern aircraft configuration and associated technology.
Leadership Role: No
Safety Sensitive Role: No
Join us in a management role and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary. On top of our generous travel benefits, including discounted flights and hotel stays around the world, this managerial role also has an excellent leave and healthcare package. Thats on top of transport benefits, life insurance and more. Find out what its like to live and work in our fast-paced, cosmopolitan home city in the Dubai Lifestyle section of our website www.emirates.com/careers
Thousands of aircraft movements every day. A complex network of road systems, taxiways, runways, aprons and lighting systems. No wonder...Apply For This Job
We are currently looking for a HSE Officer to join our Dubai team and will provide essential Health, Safety, Security,...Apply For This Job