It’s an exciting time to work for Etihad. We’re transforming the aviation industry through creativity, innovation and sustainability, pushing the boundaries to create a world of thoughtful choices for our guests on every journey. And just as we aspire to create meaningful experiences for our guests, we’re equally committed to delivering a remarkably thoughtful employee experience.
We have several opportunities as a Sales Analyst within the regional Sales Steering and Business Development Unit team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for driving Etihad’s sales performance for an assigned portfolio of markets and/or B2B sales channels, working closely with local sales leadership, frontline sales, HDQ, Revenue Management, and other stakeholders in the pursuit of revenue maximization. You will support the design and implementation of dealing strategy, both structural and tactical to drive POS/account steering.
Sales Strategy – Products & Programs
• Undertake strategic and targeted incentive modelling for agency, corporate, GSA programs in accordance with EY’s pricing methodology, distribution strategy and cost of sale framework
• Support and implement analytical techniques, procedures, and systems to improve the evaluation of sales strategies and actions, including the effectiveness of incentive/commission programs, economic evaluation of corporate agreements, Net Fares and related programs.
• End-to-end implementation of all programs through contract production, management, reporting and payment
• Drive robust sales planning ensuring territory and account plans are completed in accordance with global guidelines.
• Robust agency and GSA commission budget management for your assigned portfolio, offering detailed insights into all lines of business
• Support and maintain quality assurance of Etihad’s sales CRM, sales tools, and data sources
Sales Steering & Analysis
• Regular analysis and monitoring of market / competition for all segments and channels in your assigned portfolio to identify threats and opportunities, with full commentary of performance drivers
• Contribute to the creation of action plans in your assigned portfolio triggered by Sales Steering & Market Development teams
• Seamless flow of market, competition, and other relevant market intelligence between local markets/regionally and HQ
• Drive positive engagement with local sales leadership, frontline sales, revenue management and other stakeholders
About the Job: The main purpose of this role is to drive MICE and corporate sales initiatives and fostering relationships...Apply For This Job
Synopsis It’s an exciting time to work for Etihad. We’re transforming the aviation industry through creativity, innovation and sustainability, pushing...Apply For This Job
JOB DESCRIPTION Displaying enthusiasm & providing superior customer service Understanding customer needs and queries about products, prices and services Advising...Apply For This Job
Summary You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International’s Corporate Strategies and...Apply For This Job
About the Role: An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Sales Manager – Leisure to join Zabeel House by Jumeirah the Greens. The main...Apply For This Job