Are you a results-driven sales professional with a passion for the hospitality industry? Join our team as a Sales Manager at one of Hyatt’s flagship properties and take your career to new heights!
As a Sales Manager, you will not only have the opportunity to drive revenue growth through developing and maintaining key client relationships, promoting our hotel to potential clients, and maximizing sales opportunities, but you will also have access to abundant growth opportunities within our organization.
You will work closely with our young and dynamic team to implement sales strategies, analyze market trends, and exceed sales targets, while also having the chance to expand your skills and expertise in various areas of hotel sales and revenue management.
With our exceptional facilities, renowned reputation, and stunning location, you will have an unbeatable product to sell, and ample opportunities to further your career.
Join us and be a part of our success story with a supportive work environment that nurtures your professional growth.
Don’t miss this chance to make your mark in the hospitality industry and unlock your full potential as a Sales Manager with us!
• Manage team by being a role model and leader and
• Monitor junior associates’ performance and provide constructive feedback
• Provide adequate training to junior associates to support their development
• Focus on solution-oriented problem management
• Regularly run reports, manage database and keep financial records in line with company policy
• Leadership capabilities displaying integrity, respect, humility, empathy, creativity, and fun
• Be well spoken and an enthusiastic speaker
• Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills
JOB DESCRIPTION Displaying enthusiasm & providing superior customer service Understanding customer needs and queries about products, prices and services Advising...Apply For This Job
Job Summary Creates a sales plan and quota for districts to support national objectives. Forecasts requirements, prepares an annual budget,...Apply For This Job
Overview of the role: Responsible of the Services business AMC Sale in Abu Dhabi and achieve quarterly and yearly AMC...Apply For This Job
What’s your passion? Whether you’re into dancing, diving, or dominoes at IHG we’re interested in YOU. We love people who...Apply For This Job
In this role, you will be responsible for providing support to sales team to achieve and exceed assigned sales/revenue targets...Apply For This Job