Develop strong internal and external partnerships to ensure the product portfolio and positioning maximises sales through a clear understanding of the customer needs. Lead and manage the team to deliver on growth and profitability objectives. Drive the strategy for the product portfolio of dnata across new and existing markets and translate the strategy into clear deliverable plans, strongly focused on product differentiation and exceeding customer expectation.
Create and manage the product portfolio for Arabian Adventures, in line with the overall Arabian Adventures strategy. The role holder is responsible for all stages of the product lifecycle creation, identification, validation, launch and evaluation.
– Identify, develop, and implement improvements to new and existing products and services to grow the market share and strengthen dnata? s overall competitive advantage, and aligned with source market expansion in new regions liaising with Business Development and purchasing team
– Implement, monitor and review an effective and aligned KPI programme to support the overarching business goals / objectives and strengthen the commercial awareness, support and value of dnata product across the wider Group,
– Contribute to the development of brand strategies and processes to meet the needs of the business and achieve revenue growth in collaboration with management, ensuring objectives and product plans are aligned with corporate vision.
– Lobby, influence and pro-actively contribute to product selection and pricing requirements for the regions, through high quality communication throughout the year and during brochure brief production based on regional market intelligence, operational dynamics and competitor activity, while remaining within the business customer segment target and yield strategy.
– Obtain strong customer insights through collaborating with the dnata Travel brands to develop an in- depth understanding of customer needs and priorities and how the business can better meet these needs to strengthen customer loyalty. Work closely with Commercial support to develop and implement the annual marketing plan.
– Proactively liaise with management to understand the strategic direction and business objectives and importantly, dnatas role within this framework. Develop and effectively execute the business product strategy to support and align with the overall corporate objectives and deliverables,
– Own the strategic relationship with the relevant teams to ensure clarity and alignment on product requirements, and clarity between roles and responsibilities, SLAs between all areas.
– Manage the teams performance through coaching, training, development, career progression and motivate by role modelling leadership / team-work behaviours. Manage the performance management process for staff across the section by ensuring quality and timely feedback and completion of PM reviews.
– Leverage and build synergies and optimise benefits across the wider dnata travel group brands to maximise synergies, growth and opportunities in the future. Design, monitor and review internal processes to implement best business practice to improve the efficiencies and effectiveness of the product team.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES LINKED TO OBJECTIVE AREAS
– Conduct regular competitor/market analysis including benchmarking of DMC product offerings and market position. Identify gaps in the market and profitable opportunities to implement new products.
– In conjunction with internal marketing stakeholders, develop new and innovative ways to take DMC products to market to strengthen the companys competitive advantage and market share.
– Review and re-evaluate existing products.
– Keep business up to date with all new products/ideas in UAE and region.
– Build and maintain strong partnership with all product suppliers.
– Create product data bank where all product info is available
– Engage with the marketing team and Sales Managers to understand needs based on regions and requirements.
– Collect and analyse data related to travel trends and industry best practice and provide insights for development of new offerings.
– Manage the productivity and performance of the product team.
– Manage Product Audits and seasonal comparisons.
– Own the Product Roadmap and support product stakeholders through collaboration.
– Build central repository for product information, product intake and analyses.
– Develop and implement an evaluation criteria to assess our in-destination products.
– Develop and produce an annual product plan aligning product with the overall business strategy.
– Conduct seasonal product audits to ensure products are executed correctly and recommend improvements.
– Categorize and position product portfolio based on data and business identity.
– Quarterly report on product, trends and data.
– Build, analyse and launch B2C products based on data, trends and industry standards.
– Complete competitor analysis based on predefined audit parameters.
As an International Legal Counsel reporting to the Head of Legal, you will support the expansion efforts of the company...Apply For This Job
An opportunity has arisen for a Security Team Leader to join our Security Department in Zabeel House by Jumeirah The...Apply For This Job
Role Purpose The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for enhancing MAF Lifestyle social media presence by managing social media channels,...Apply For This Job
Role Purpose: To constantly enhance the existing processes through the creation of new Web/Mobile applications and providing comprehensive support /...Apply For This Job
Requirement At least 3 years of experience in a Call Centre / Technical Helpdesk (L1) role Experience in coaching and...Apply For This Job
KEY RESULTS ACCOUNTABILITIES # Programs and Projects: successful implementation and administration of quality control of projects and systems as per...Apply For This Job