To provide strategic support to the business in the design, development and delivery of business critical learning solutions aligned to Emirates Group values and the employee experience.We are looking for experts in modern learning design, development and facilitation to contribute to the delivery of impactful and engaging learning solutions in professional and leadership skills for employees across The Emirates Group.
– Support Strategic Business Partners, Talent Optimisation and Organisational Effectiveness in the creation and implementation of solutions to address critical and strategic business needs.
– Facilitate dynamic experiences through both digital and traditional delivery of learning solutions.
– Collaborate with Digital Experience Production team to seek digital integration in new and revised solution output.
– Deliver a learning experience which meets Emirates Group standard as set out by Learning Experience Standards.
– Engage in opportunities to continually strengthen facilitation skills.
– Curate dynamic, digitally focused strategic learning paths.
– Create and promote social learning solutions and advocate a learning culture in the Group.
– Apply Experience Analytics and Evaluation guidelines in consistently mapping impact and measurement tools in all solutions.
– Continually seek opportunities to enhance business acumen (coordinated by the Strategic Business Partners, Strategic Solutions Lead and Experience Deployment Lead).
– Work cross-functionally across the Learning and Talent portfolio to deliver mission-driven solutions to the business.
Qualifications & Experience
Human Resources.Training : 5+ Years
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) :
– Minimum Bachelor level qualification, preferably in a related field
– Progressive experience in a people development role
– Experience in design and facilitation of strategically aligned learning solutions
– Able to use initiative and take responsibility with a positive can-do attitude to deliver effective results
– Self-motivated with an intellectual curiosity, a strong self-reflector who proactively and constantly seeks growth opportunities
– Strong in relationship management and engagement
– An excellent team player who can adapt quickly to an agile teaming methodology
– Open and flexible in your approach, able to adapt quickly to changing business needs
– Resilient with the capacity to persevere through challenges with a positive outlook
– An expert facilitator
– Strong in communication skills, excellent at collaboration and influence
– Digitally literate and an advocate for the digital transformation of the employee experience
– A critical thinker who constantly questions the status quo and analyses data to create meaningful conclusions which will inform the department
– Future-focused with a desire to seek out and recommend opportunities for improvement, efficiencies and innovation in your organisational eco-system
Leadership Role: No
Safety Sensitive Role: No
The role requires strong organisational skills and high attention to detail as well as excellent command of the English language,...Apply For This Job
Due to the on-going growth of Emirates Airline, there is a requirement for Ground Instructor non-flying positions within the Flight...Apply For This Job
Key Tasks and Responsibilities: Daily pick up & drop off services to hotels for employees, clients etc. Airport meet and...Apply For This Job
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the worlds largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a...Apply For This Job
Were recruiting an enthusiastic and hardworking Graduate Valuer with a flexible attitude and variable skill set to work on Residential...Apply For This Job