To execute, monitor and follow up on Quality Assurance audit plans and reviews and surveillance as directed by “Quality Assurance Manager”. Follow up on corrective measures in line with Air Arabia quality standards and GCAA/CAA and regulatory bodies’ requirements to ensure compliance with the same across all functions and areas of operation.
Key Result Responsibilities
1. Maintains the Quality Assurance System adopted for internal procedures, processes and products audits, surveillance and spot checks in accordance with GCAA/CAA/CARs/IOSA/EASA standards and requirements.
2. Participates in updating and communicating the regulations of GCAA/CAA in the corresponding manuals such as MOE, CAMO, etc. in coordination with corresponding personnel in operations and engineering departments
3. Reviews the internal quality standards and regulatory requirements on regular basis in accordance with Air Arabia/GCAA approvals; highlights any variances or changes needed to the “Quality Assurance Manager” accordingly.
4. Contributes to the preparation and executing of internal annual audit plan; this includes regular audit checks, new checks, as well as urgent audit reviews; carries out assigned audit plan in accordance with approved checklists.
5. Cooperates with the department heads/managers to communicate and execute the audit schedules timely; maintains effective and on-going communication on updates to ensure successful results;
6. Partners with Stakeholders and “Quality Assurance Manager” to gather necessary historical data, documentation, and feedback to ensure that all established operations and procedures adopted in the Company are satisfactory.
7. Assists the “Quality Assurance Manager” in developing and monitoring the adherence to Quality Assurance policies, procedures, and manuals in accordance with Company’s requirements
8. Performs safety and quality audits and conducts periodic review approvals on Suppliers, Vendors, Subcontractors, Simulator, Ramp and Outstations
9. Reviews MDD/ADD/CDL and Reliability reports and ensures comprehensive audit and conformance reports are produced and communicated to regulatory bodies in due time
10. Ensures effective liaison with regulatory authorities and other operationally relevant external entities.
11. Maintains and regularly updates necessary records related to Quality Assurance Audits such as personnel authorization files, dispensation files, deviations, and concessions.
12. Assists in the aircrafts delivery/redelivery process and Airworthiness Certificates renewal
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
Role Overview: As a Planning Engineer at Al Ghurair Interiors (AGI), you will play a crucial role in the planning...Apply For This Job
Engineer – Data Center Messaging Services The team provides and supports the systems that glue the business together. That means...Apply For This Job
Job Description: Ali Mousa Holding is currently seeking an experienced Mechanical QA/QC Engineer to oversee the quality assurance and quality...Apply For This Job
Role Overview: As a Site Engineer at Al Ghurair Interiors (AGI), you will be responsible for overseeing construction activities, ensuring...Apply For This Job
Overview of the role: Leading the implementation team in delivering the site supervision of the implementation of a pre-defined design...Apply For This Job