To carry out basic administrative office activities in support of the Business Unit, ensuring all activities are performed to the required standard, effectively and efficiently.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES LINKED TO OBJECTIVE AREAS (MAXIMUM OF 10)
· Support the updates of timekeeping activities such as: input of sick, absence, leave, overtime to ensure accurate records are maintained.
· Assist in compiling routine management reports
· Recommend improvements to process/procedure to seniors.
· Support the composition and dispatch of routine letters, memos and other correspondence for the department.
· Sort, consolidate and distribute incoming mail items and other documents in an organised and timely manner.
· Maintain an efficient filing system for the department and ensure logs or standard reports are as per requirements. Ensure information is accurate and up to date.
· Ensure hardware assets are in working order (photocopier, telephones, etc).
· Order and maintain office stationary supplies, with logs of daily activity.
10 yrs schooling or equivalent
1+ yrs General administration
– Experience in an administrative or office environment.
– Computer literate with working knowledge of Word, Excel etc.
Salary & Benefits
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.